Delivery Info & Terms USA
Delivery Info USA
|Order Value||Approx delivery time||Cost|
|Up to $40||
2-11 business days
2-11 business days
2-11 business days
2-11 business days
2-11 business days
2-11 business days
Please note that certain items have specific shipping fees:
- Seletti Furniture $200
- Wallpaper $40
- Qeeboo Rugs $195
- For Giraffe Chandelier Lights (excluding small size), Sherwood Lights and Kong XL please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a custom shipping quote.
Further shipping info:
- We ship via DHL Express International, this is a fully tracked and signed for service.
- We require a mobile contact number for delivery.
- All international orders are sent using a secure signed for delivery service and will be tracked to your door.
- Standard delivery is within 2-11 business days.
- Although we use all reasonable means to ensure your order is delivered within the specified time frames, during busy periods (including sales) deliveries may take a little longer.
- Some larger items are classed as freight and are restricted from the normal delivery terms, if the item you're trying to purchase doesn't have a shipping price please email us at email@example.com for a custom quote.
- For all orders shipped outside of the UK, we'll remove UK VAT/taxes (where applicable).
- Please note that additional duties and taxes may be required to be levied by the purchaser for orders over $800.
Tracking your order
- Once you've placed an order, we'll send you an order confirmation email as well as another email to let you know when we've dispatched your order which will contain relevant tracking information.
- Please note that we require a mobile contact number for all international deliveries.
- If you do not provide a mobile contact number at checkout we will request this via email, but please be aware that we are unable to ship orders until you provide a mobile contact number.
- In some cases, local customs can introduce delivery delays that are out of our control. You will be able to track your order on our courier's website using the tracking information that we provide you.
- Orders over $800 may incur additional duty costs
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use our chat box.
Return & Refund Policy
At Courthouse Interiors we want you to be thrilled with your order, but understand you may want to return an item. As long as the item is still in its original unused condition with packaging, tags etc in tact we will accept a return subject to the conditions below:
- To qualify for a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving your order and we must subsequently receive the return 28 days following this.
We can help you with your return and generate a label for you, this amount will be deducted from your total refund and it is your responsibility to ensure that the item is sufficiently packaged for delivery back to us.
- Please note that we do not offer a free returns service. You are responsible for covering the cost of returning an unwanted item.
Please be aware that certain items are non returnable - these will be clearly mentioned in the product description page on our website.
Please note we can only refund the original cost of the item, not any postage costs.
Please take care to fully inspect items upon delivery to ensure you are happy with them before disposing of packaging. Failure to do so may result in us being unable to refund you.
All items must be checked upon receipt of delivery. If there are any faults, breakages, defects or discrepancies you must notify us via email (email@example.com) within 48 hours. We are unable to replace or refund any items if we are not notified within this time.
Items must be in their original, unused condition with packaging and tags in tact. Items not returned in their original packaging will not be refunded.
Please ensure all items are packaged securely and sufficiently to withstand the delivery journey. Failure to do so may leave The Courthouse Interiors unable to refund you. Any items that arrive back broken due to insufficient packaging will not be refunded.
We recommend that you return goods using an insured, registered delivery service and keep the receipt/proof of postage. We are unable to accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit back to us. We can help you with your return and generate a label for you, this amount will be deducted from your total refund and it is you responsibility to ensure that the item is sufficiently packaged for delivery back to us.
The direct cost of returning the goods is your responsibility unless otherwise agreed in writing. We are unable to refund you for your postage costs.
We do not accept exchanges.
Refunds will be processed when the request to return is made within 14 days from the receipt of delivery via email. The customer then has 14 days to ensure that the item reaches us.
A credit note will be issued if the request to return is made after 14 days from receipt of delivery.
All returns must be received by Courthouse Interiors within 42 days from receipt of delivery to qualify for a refund. Credit notes will not be issued after 60 days from receipt of delivery.
Please ensure you measure your space correctly before placing your order. Be sure to consider staircases, doorways and any tight spaces as your furniture may need to be manoeuvred through these spaces.
- If you have any particular feedback regarding our delivery service and returns policy, please feel free to contact our customer care team on firstname.lastname@example.org where your feedback will be very welcome.
If you have any issues, please email our customer service team at email@example.com where someone will be in touch within 2 working days or you can call us on +44 1984 624214 Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm UK time.
Returning Faulty or Damaged Items
If there are any faults, breakages, defects or discrepancies please notify our customer services team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 48 hours. They will be able to advise you on the next steps and will help to organise a return or replacement. We are unable to replace or refund any items if we are not notified within this time.
For damaged items please keep all original packaging.
The Customer must notify Courthouse Interiors of any loss or damage giving rise to a claim within 48 hours of the date of receiving the item.
Photo evidence must be provided clearly showing the outer shipping container, shipping label, internal packaging and the damaged product. Failure to do so may result in us being unable to refund you. Once we have received images of your damaged item we will then be able to discuss a replacement, repair or refund for you.
The Customer must ensure that the Consignment and its packaging are held for inspection.
Please DO NOT return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first. We are unable to refund any postage costs incurred if you return damaged items without contacting us.
- When returning damaged or faulty goods, please ensure that items are securely packed in all of their original packaging.
- If an item is agreed to be faulty or defective, you will not be responsible for covering the returns postage cost.
Other Important Information
We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card.
- We aim to refund you within 14 days of receiving the returned item. Refunds may take longer to clear in your account.
If you request a refund for an item during the time outlined above but you can’t return it to us for some reason, please get in touch – but any refund will be at our discretion.
We don’t accept returns for unwanted items after the relevant returns period above. If you try to make a return, we may have to sent it back to your delivery address on that order and ask you to cover the delivery costs.
- Please note that we are an interiors company for home-wares, and our products are only intended for use in a domestic environment. None of our products are certified for use in commercial settings, and we can not guarantee their longevity if used for commercial purposes. If used in a commercial environment this will void our returns policy as they have not been put through the vigorous testing that contract furniture has been subjected to. Because of this we cannot guarantee their longevity and therefore cannot take responsibility as you have chosen to use them in a commercial environment.
Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish, provided you exercise your right no longer than 14 working days after the day on which you receive the products. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract prior to order despatch, please contact our customer services department on email@example.com. If your order has already been despatched, please follow the procedure set out in our Returns Policy.
Terms & Conditions Of Sale
By purchasing from The Courthouse Interiors, you (the customer) accept the Terms & Conditions below, agreeing to read all our policies of sale on this page and also the Delivery, Returns and Order Confirmation.
When you place an order, we will require your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details.Without this information, we will not be able to process your order.
An email confirmation is only a confirmation that we have received your order and/or payment. It is not an acceptance of your order and we retain the right to contact you and issue a full refund in the event of complications with your order; including, but not limited to, incorrect pricing, stock availability and delivery charges.
A contact telephone number is also requested so that we may reach you if there is a problem with your order, or if your order requires a delivery quote. We may, unless you advise us otherwise, pass this information to our couriers or other agents in case they need to contact you to arrange the processing or delivery of your order.
Once your order has been dispatched and delivered, the completion of the contract between The Courthouse Interiors and yourself takes place. We may not be able to fulfill your order due to the following reasons:
- The product you ordered being out of stock
- Your payment has been declined
If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by our Customer Services team either by email or by phone.
We reserve the right to reject any offer of purchase by you at any time.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.