Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish, provided you exercise your right no longer than 14 working days after the day on which you receive the products. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract prior to order despatch, please contact our customer services department on firstname.lastname@example.org. If your order has already been despatched, please follow the procedure set out in our Returns Policy.
Returns - Terms & Conditions
At Courthouse Interiors we want you to be thrilled with your order, but understand you may want to return an item. As long as the item is still in its original unused condition with packaging, tags etc in tact we will accept a return subject to the conditions below:
- Please note that we do not offer a free returns service. You are responsible for covering the cost of returning an unwanted item.
- Please be aware that certain items are non returnable - these will be clearly mentioned in the product description page on our website.
- Please note we can only refund the original cost of the item, not any postage costs.
- Please take care to fully inspect items upon delivery to ensure you are happy with them before disposing of packaging. Failure to do so may result in us being unable to refund you.
- All items must be checked upon receipt of delivery. If there are any faults, breakages, defects or discrepancies you must notify us via email (email@example.com) within 48 hours. We are unable to replace or refund any items if we are not notified within this time.
- Items must be in their original, unused condition with packaging and tags in tact. Items not returned in their original packaging will not be refunded.
- Please ensure all items are packaged securely and sufficiently to withstand the delivery journey. Failure to do so may leave The Courthouse Interiors unable to refund you. Any items that arrive back broken due to insufficient packaging will not be refunded.
- We recommend that you return goods using an insured, registered delivery service and keep the receipt/proof of postage. We are unable to accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- The direct cost of returning the goods is your responsibility unless otherwise agreed in writing. We are unable to refund you for your postage costs.
- We do not accept exchanges.
- Refunds will be processed when the request to return is made within 14 days from the receipt of delivery via email. The customer then has 14 days to ensure that the item reaches us.
- A credit note will be issued if the request to return is made after 14 days from receipt of delivery.
- All returns must be received by Courthouse Interiors within 28 days from receipt of delivery to qualify for a refund. Credit notes will not be issued after 60 days from receipt of delivery.
- Please ensure you measure your space correctly before placing your order. Be sure to consider staircases, doorways and any tight spaces as your furniture may need to be manoeuvred through these spaces.
- If you have any particular feedback regarding our delivery service and returns policy, please feel free to contact our customer care team on firstname.lastname@example.org where your feedback will be very welcome.
Need to make an international return?
Returning Faulty or Damaged Items
- If you are an International Customer and wish to return an item from outside the UK Mainland the same terms and conditions above apply.
- Please remember that you are responsible for the cost and the safe delivery for your return.
- If you have any issues, please email our customer service team at email@example.com where someone will be in touch within 2 working days hours or you can call us on +44 1984 624214 Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm UK time.
- If there are any faults, breakages, defects or discrepancies please notify our customer services team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 48 hours. They will be able to advise you on the next steps and will help to organise a return or replacement. We are unable to replace or refund any items if we are not notified within this time.
- For damaged items please keep all original packaging.
- The Customer must notify Courthouse Interiors of any loss or damage giving rise to a claim within 48 hours of the date of receiving the item.
- Photo evidence must be provided clearly showing the outer shipping container, shipping label, internal packaging and the damaged product. Failure to do so may result in us being unable to refund you. Once we have received images of your damaged item we will then be able to discuss a replacement, repair or refund for you.
The Customer must ensure that the Consignment and its packaging are held for inspection.
- Please DO NOT return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first. We are unable to refund any postage costs incurred if you return damaged items without contacting us.
- If an item is agreed to be faulty or defective, you will not be responsible for covering the returns postage cost.
Other Important Information
- We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card.
- All orders will be refunded in Sterling, and we aim to refund you within 7 days of receiving the returned item. Refunds may take longer to clear in your account.
- If you request a refund for an item during the time outlined above but you can’t return it to us for some reason, please get in touch – but any refund will be at our discretion.
- We don’t accept returns for unwanted items after the relevant returns period above. If you try to make a return, we may have to sent it back to your delivery address on that order and ask you to cover the delivery costs.
- Please note that we are an interiors company for home-wares, and our products are only intended for use in a domestic environment. None of our products are certified for use in commercial settings, and we can not guarantee their longevity if used for commercial purposes. If used in a commercial environment this will void our returns policy as they have not been put through the vigorous testing that contract furniture has been subjected to. Because of this we cannot guarantee their longevity and therefore cannot take responsibility as you have chosen to use them in a commercial environment.